Thursday, January 05, 2006

It's a Blog!

It's a Blog. This is my first attempt, so cut me some slack.

After reading my good-friend's blog (www.bobbo2.blogspot.com), I thought I'd start my own. I know Bob's going to give me crap because of that, and I know he'll continue to give me crap about my blog because of our differing views on different subject areas...at least it'll keep us good friends.

Whether or not Bobbo2 believes it (our our old college professor, Dr. O), I am a moderate. That means that I find good and bad on both sides of the isle. I agree with certain issues of the Liberal-Democrats and certain issues with the Republican-Conservatives. I can't help it, it's just the way it is. The more I listen to Randi Rhodes and the Air America Radio personalities, I can't help but agree with a lot of what she (and others) have to say. I have long disagreed with President Bush and the war in Iraq & Afghanistan, and more recently my-registered-party's lobbying/money scandal. It's disgusting (and by the way, about 16 Democrats between the House and Senate are also accused of carrying out such acts).

In my 'spare time,' I'm a full-time teacher at a Philadelphia private school and a part-time graduate student of Theology at a local university. Any extra time I have, is spent sleeping. Literally.

So much of an introductory, I'll close this now.

As this blog evolves, I hope that it'll be an opportunity for me to express my views on things I learn, things I read, and things I watch/read/listen to in the news. Maybe, you'll have the opporunity to respond along the way.

Thanks,

M

No comments: